ABOVE GROUND TORNADO SHELTERS
- 100% Financing, Up To 60 Months
- Protection from tornadoes and intruders.
- Rated to withstand EF5 tornadoes. (winds greater than 200 mph)
- Can withstand over 100,000 lbs of crush weight.
- Impact tested at the ATSA testing facility.
- 1/4" Steel Construction
- Seamlessly welded for maximum durability and protection.
- Professional installation - usually in just a few hours.
- 4x6 ft holds 6-9 people. 4x8 ft holds 8-12 people.
- Five locks, including a bolt lock for safety.
- Two in-door air vents
- Unlockable from outside by removing air vents.
- Hilti fastening system
- 6'6" Height
- Custom Sizes as small at 30" X 48" or as large as 8'x8'.
- Our safe rooms can be built in to new construction or moved into existing construction.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How strong is an above ground shelter?
- How does the shelter stay attached to the slab and not blown away? The bolts appear to be glued down. Is that safe?
- How thick is the steel?
- How do you breathe?
- Why is it important that the door opens inward and not outward?
- How does it lock?
- Can I take the shelter with me if I move?
- How long to order and install a shelter?
- What is the warranty?
- Can you install on post tension cables?
- I am qualified for a FEMA storm shelter rebate. Can you install it?