ABOVE GROUND TORNADO SHELTERS
$1000 OFF ALL SHELTERS
Lowest prices ever!
- 100% Financing, Up To 60 Months
- Protection from tornadoes and intruders.
- Rated to withstand EF5 tornadoes. (winds greater than 200 mph)
- Can withstand over 100,000 lbs of crush weight.
- Impact tested at the ATSA testing facility.
- 1/4" Steel Construction
- Seamlessly welded for maximum durability and protection.
- Professional installation - usually in just a few hours.
- 4x6 ft holds 6-9 people. 4x8 ft holds 8-12 people.
- Five locks, including a bolt lock for safety.
- Two in-door air vents
- Unlockable from outside by removing air vents.
- Hilti fastening system
- 6'6" Height
- Custom Sizes as small at 30" X 48" or as large as 8'x8'.
- Our safe rooms can be built in to new construction or moved into existing construction.
BELOW GROUND TORNADO SHELTERS
We do not produce below ground storm shelters. Testing shows that our above ground shelters are just as safe, if not safer than a below ground shelter during a tornado. Our shelters are impact tested by the ATSA testing facility and rated to withstand EF5 tornadoes(winds greater than 200 mph). Click Here to learn more about our above ground tornado shelters.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How strong is an above ground shelter?
- How does the shelter stay attached to the slab and not blown away? The bolts appear to be glued down. Is that safe?
- How thick is the steel?
- How do you breathe?
- Why is it important that the door opens inward and not outward?
- How does it lock?
- Can I take the shelter with me if I move?
- How long to order and install a shelter?
- What is the warranty?
- Can you install on post tension cables?
- I am qualified for a FEMA storm shelter rebate. Can you install it?